Flute Notes What a Wonderful World

by - July 03, 2020

Learn the flute notes what a wonderful world on your instrument. The song is very awesome to play. Having flute notes what a wonderful world on your list and got bookmarked will inspire the author of the song. Also it is very enjoyable to play using a flute instrument. So enjoy the flute notes what a wonderful world.

What a Wonderful World Flute Notes

C E F A C2
I see trees of green,
D2 D2 D2 C2
Red roses too
A# A# A# A
I see them bloom,
G G G F
For me and you
F F F F F - F
And I think to myself,
F F E - F - G A
What a wonderful world.
C E F A C2
I see skies of blue,
D2 D2 D2 C2
And clouds of white.
A# A# A# A
The bright blessed day,
G G G - G F
The dark sacred night.
F F F F F - F
And I think to myself,
F F E - F - G F
What a wonderful world...

You May Also Like

0 comments